Featured Post

Burda 6761 Review

This blog will be about all types of crafting. When I come across a blog or video that is a lot of fun I will be posting here.

Monday, December 19, 2016

New crochet blog discovered.

I watch a lot of YouTube on sewing, crafts and crochet. I came across this young woman that crochets some adorable things like baby items, jar covers, aphgans and so many more things. Her YouTube channel name is the crochet world. I found her blog and she has a lot of free patterns on there. These patterns are all her patterns. You should really check it out. Her blog address is:
http://thecrochetworld.blogspot.com/

I love all her tutorials. She does her tutorials on YouTube . I think she is from India, but she speaks English. Her instructions are easy to follow. She uses a lot of acrylic yarn. Here is one of her tutorials from YouTube:
https://youtu.be/JsFd_2V_RkY

Well until next time, if I don't post anything else before Christmas, I would like to say Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Also, Happy Hannakah.

No comments:

Post a Comment