Featured Post

Burda 6761 Review

This blog will be about all types of crafting. When I come across a blog or video that is a lot of fun I will be posting here.

Friday, January 17, 2020

I was looking for ideas on Pinterest to make face scrubbies.. You know how Pinterest gives you new ideas for other things? Well I found this blog where she posts 50 things to make and sell. I thought that was a great way to sell things you make without having to have a website. She also has all types of items that you can use your Cricut for. So I haven't tried anything yet, but I am definitely going to follow her. I would recommend you to do the same, if you are looking to use your Cricut for things to make and sell. Here is the blog address:

https://tastefullyfrugal.org/2019/10/50-things-to-make-and-sell-with-cricut.html

I have a Cricut Maker and so that means I can also make things to sew. Now I didn't notice if she has ideas for the Maker, I have been trying to untangle some yarn, while I was scrolling.

Talking about Cricut I just found another blog you may like. It's making things with your Cricut in 15 minutes. I really like what she has. I am going to share this blog also:

https://www.happygoluckyblog.com/cricut-projects-you-can-make-in-15-minutes-or-less/

Well that's it for now. I am Pinterest just about everyday. I keep my laptop next to me, so when I am sitting on the couch and I want to make something, I just get on Pinterest and look and save and follow.

Have a good day or night when your reading this and checkout the blogs I posted. These ladies have some good ideas to share using your Cricut. I guess I need to look at these and start using my Cricut. My husband bought me some notions and vinyl for my Cricut for Christmas and I haven't even taken them out of the boxes yet.

I will post more when I come across some good ideas or videos or both.

No comments:

Post a Comment