Featured Post

Burda 6761 Review

This blog will be about all types of crafting. When I come across a blog or video that is a lot of fun I will be posting here.

Saturday, January 4, 2020

I have opened another shop called Paradise of Creations. That is where I will put handmade items that I crochet, sew and different types of crafts. There isn't much in there at the moment, but I will be adding more items really soon. Right now I have Air Freshener Doll with the pop up freshener.

Now in my Vintage Sewing Shoppe on Etsy, I have added a few new categories.. They are clearance $2, clearance attachments $7 and a few clearance $1.







Now I have come across some fantastic doll clothes and accessories websites.

They are:  
This one here has a free pattern instructions to make a bean bag. There are so many more things that she designed here on the link with this website.

This website has all types of crafts and sewing ideas for American Girl Dolls.

Also this week JoAnns is having a sale on Kwik Sew and Butterick patterns for $1.99. I was shocked to see that Kwik Sew was on sale. It's very rare that these patterns are at this price. So I got 10 and I found some cute doll patterns. I can't wait to make them.

I hope this New Hear 2020 will be the better year than last year. I hope this year will bring you joy and happiness.

Check out my YouTube channel. It's called Paradise Creations. 





No comments:

Post a Comment