Featured Post

Burda 6761 Review

This blog will be about all types of crafting. When I come across a blog or video that is a lot of fun I will be posting here.

Friday, July 24, 2015

Crafty Blog I found on Pinterest. Positively Splendid

Here is a great tutorial for making a Portable Manicure and Pedicure Carrying Case. This tutorial takes you step by step with complete instructions. I found this on Pinterest and thought it was interesting to check out how to make this. Here is the blog address:
http://www.positivelysplendid.com/2011/01/lets-make-something-together-portable-manipedi-kit.html

There are also other great tutorials on this blog. The name of the blog is Positively Splendid. Here is her blog address:
http://www.positivelysplendid.com/

I subscribed to the blog, so I don't miss any tutorials.
She writes has tutorials on handmade crafts, sewing, gifts, kid friendly crafts. Also home and garden, holiday ideas, printables for holiday tags, cards, Here's one I really like Edible Scrabble Crackers, the letters are made from Cheez-its. Great idea.
I think I'm going to enjoy this blog. So go ahead and check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment