Featured Post

Burda 6761 Review

This blog will be about all types of crafting. When I come across a blog or video that is a lot of fun I will be posting here.

Saturday, May 16, 2015

My Sewing Room

I have been so busy cleaning my sewing room. It's a mess. So my husband said he would clear part of the garage to store my non sewing crafts. That way I will have more room to store my sewing supplies. I haven't been sewing as much lately, because I can't stand sewing in a room that is cluttered and messy. I feel like my sewing pleasure is interrupted. Here is a picture of my room now.




Here are some photos of what I have accomplished so far.







 When I get it all cleaned up I will update this post with a new picture of my beautiful organized sewing room. I can't wait. I have thought about how to do this for a couple of months now.

No comments:

Post a Comment