Featured Post

Burda 6761 Review

This blog will be about all types of crafting. When I come across a blog or video that is a lot of fun I will be posting here.

Monday, June 8, 2015

June 8, 2015

Good morning everyone. I haven't been blogging much lately, due to being so busy. I have an Etsy store where I sell vintage sewing patterns, notions and more. I have been real busy adding product. I have been busy this past week fixing a banner that hangs in my church. The letters have turned a light brown, so I got some white fabric and now it has brightened up the banner. I was looking at the others we have hanging, and they need a makeover also. Maybe one day I will do each one. Right now I am going to take a break.

So I have been working on my sewing room getting it cleaned up. I have accomplished a lot. I am not completely done. When I am I will post pictures for you to see what I have done. I have finally cleaned off the area where my Babylock Ellure Plus is suppose to go. It's back in it's place. I took it off  because I had to get it fixed. I was fixing a sweater and the sweater jammed it up. Matter of fact it broke the bobbin case. I will never do that again. I have vintage machine I will sew that kind of material on.  I have it set up for embroidery. I think that's the way I'm going to use the machine for now on.

Today is going to be a busy day for me. I am going to list more patterns in my shop, clean the living room and if I have time I think I will make some soap. Yes I make my own soap. A couple of weeks ago I learned how to make lotion. It's a little greasy, so next time I won't add as much oils. But I love it. Especially as a hand cream. It works better as a hand cream. My hands feel so soft. I love it. I used lavender essential oil as my fragrance. It smells so nice. My next batch of soap is going to hopefully look like a piano keyboard with a music note embedded. I have never done that type of soap before, so I am excited about trying it out.

Well, I guess I'll stop for now and get started with my chores. Stop by my shop and check out what I have. I'm planning a 4th of July sale. so be on the lookout for that if you like vintage anything for sewing. I also have a few embroidery kits and hoops in my shop. Have a great day, and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment