Featured Post

Burda 6761 Review

This blog will be about all types of crafting. When I come across a blog or video that is a lot of fun I will be posting here.

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Well Good Morning everyone. I hope your having a great start to your weekend, I'm off on a new adventure in my life. I am making pillowcase dresses for little girls in Africa. I have only made one so far. I have just started on this new adventure. I will be making more today. They are so easy to make. I found a pattern at Walmart from It So Easy Simplicity. It's just 2 pattern pieces. Easy pleasy. You cut 2 fabrics on the fold on each pattern piece. Sew the side seams up make a casing, pull ribbon through on the front casing and the back casing. Put a hem in and you have a dress. I will take you step by step with pictures and instructions below.


No comments:

Post a Comment