Featured Post

Burda 6761 Review

This blog will be about all types of crafting. When I come across a blog or video that is a lot of fun I will be posting here.

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Wow! More listings in my shop. I'm on a roll.

Wow! I've been busy today listing some sewing machine attachments and notions. I'm trying to get caught up on all the things I have to list. I need to stop buying things to list until I get caught up. But I go to an estate sale, yard sale or something and I see things that I know people would love to own. So then the items never seem to stay caught up. Oh well, maybe one day, I will have everything listed. Am I dreaming? Well, here are the items I listed today.

If your interested go to www.etsy.com/vintagesewingshoppe

Set of 44 clear bobbins flat on top and bottom


Singer Simanco 35996 5/64" Foot Hemmer Low Shank

Vintage Famous Buttonholer




Paper holder from the 1920's with a Aug Thomas Needle Threader and Dixon and Rands Sharps

Adjustable Hemmer


No comments:

Post a Comment